At 7:30 AM (or let's know your preferable starting time) my tour guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to buy the temple pass and then the tour continues.
- Angkor Wat (the largest religious monument in the world, only 35 years to be built)
- Ta Prohm (the temple in the Tomb Raider movie)
- Ta Nei (located off-road, deeply, quietly and peacefully in jungle)
- Ta Keo
- Banteay Kdei (In 2002 the Japanese Archeologists rediscovered 274 Buddhas in the pit)
- Lunch break (in restaurant inside the Angkor Archeological Park)
- South Gate of Angkor Thom (the big walled city to be built by Buddhist King Jayavarman VII)
- Bayon (the state temple and temple mountain of Buddhist King, exactly at the middle of Angkor Thom)
- Baphuon (the tallest pyramidal temple closed 27 years for restoration by French)
- Wall of Royal Palace
- Elephant and Leper King Terraces
- Chao Say Tevoda & Thommanon
And returning back hotel
NOTE: On the way back hotel if you would want to see Wat Thmey Pagoda it used to be the Killing-field during Khmer Rouge Regime please do not hesitate to let my tour guide know.
|THE TOUR FEE IN US$ CASH (NO CREDIT CARD) FOR 1 DAY
|For 1-3 persons
||For 4-5 persons
||For 6-10 persons
- A/C Vehicle With Petrol
- Park Fee / Road Tolls
- Licensed English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Cool Water
- Cool Towel For Face & Hand Only
- 1 Day Temple Pass $37/pax
- Accommodation / Meals (BLD) / Soft & Hard Drink
- Others Not Mentioned In The Inclusion
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- In case, please take camera recharger with you when we have lunch you can recharge it.
- In Cambodia you needn't to change your money. US Dollar (from 1 to 100 bill) is acceptable everywhere but no torn, old and dirty bill or coin can use in this country. And even you withdraw your money from ATM it is in USDL.
- Sunrise request to add on the day tour is 10 USDL extra charge (not per person) and the starting time is 4:45 am (Please tell your hotel to prepare breakfast box for you) and if you have torchlight please take it with you. Why charge extra? Because it is OT FEE.
- My service has no payment online. You will pay the tour fee to my tour guide directly when the tour starts or finish it doesn't matter.
- For Dinner with Apsara Traditional Dancing Show at Kulen II Restaurant if you would like please inform my tour guide directly he or She can help you to make a reservation. it costs $12/pax.
- The tour fee is for a group of 1 to 3, 4 to 5 and 6 to 10 persons. It is not per person or per individual and for example if you are alone or 2 or 3 persons the tour fee for service doesn't change.
The Information That I (Sam) Tour Organizer Would Like To Know From You:
- Please copy the link or tour title and send to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The date of start and finish
- Tell us number of persons
- Your name booked at hotel, hotel's name, address and do not miss its phone number